Appropriate for just about any cutting task in which a top quality knife is the key to success, the Woodman'S Pal 16.5in Machete is a great instrument for anyone. The blade on these Fixed Blade Knives from the specialized knife designers at Woodman'S Pal are made by using exceptionally robust resources which will maintain a good sharp edge for an incredibly long time frame before having to be honed. The Woodman'S Pal 16.5in Machete is made with a comfortable handle that will provide you with amazing control of your cutting subject. For a many years, Woodman'S Pal has developed in the knife community, and the Woodman'S Pal 16.5in Machete is the verification of their dedication to making certain you've got the very best knife to meet your needs. Right here at OpticsPlanet, we make it our responsibility to present you the item that you have been looking for, and the Woodman'S Pal 16.5in Machete is one that we're very proud to carry. If you're searching for a great way to handle any cutting assignment, choose the Woodman'S Pal 16.5in Machete.
Woodman'S Pal WP481: Machete
Specifications for Woodman's Pal Machete:
Features of Woodman's Pal Classic Blade:
- The cutting edge of this blade cuts branches up to 1 1/2" in diameter with one stroke. Its distinctive sickle hook slices through thick vines and branches and eliminates unwanted growth on the ground.
- 16 1/2 inches long overall
- 6 inch Ash hardwood handle that fits the user's hand comfortably.
- 1/8" thick x 10 1/2 inch carbon steel blade toughened to Rockwell C47 giving it power for cutting, keeping its edge and for flexibility in cold weather.
- Nylon wrist strap permits for fast dropping and retrieval when needed.