OpticsPlanet is excited to offer the Zoll AED Pro ECG Electrodes
to you. The ZOLL ECG
Solutions M Series with 12 Lead / ECG Electrodes
ECG products and defibrillation electrodes
The ZOLL M Series Defibrillator
provides 3-, 5-, and 12-lead ECG monitoring
. The ZOLL 's v pak electrode
is a simple, easy to use, pre connected lead wire system that attaches to the zoll
12-lead patient cable without opening the package. Also available are comprehensive 12-Lead educational materials, including a 12-Lead ECG field manual and placement cards. Solving the Need for Rugged and Adhesive ECGs for EMS
and most hospitals use
ZOLL ECG electrodes
offer stable and reliable ecg
traces with low signal noise. The aggressive adhesive allows for excellent patient adherence and withstands difficult conditions found in emergency
Features of Zoll AED Pro ECG Electrodes
The Zoll Brand
- Manufactured by zoll — committed to providing the most
technologically advanced disposable electrodes available. Offering consistent quality and total control over zoll cpr d padz.
- Designed for Zoll — Accurate impedance detection, information
integrity and electrode fault indications of our systems are validated
using Zol electrodes.
- Reliable Advisory Function - ZOLL 's sophisticated algorithm
identifies the need for a life saving shock. In fact, clinical performance
shows positive predictability for shockable rhythms at 100% and a
false positive rate for non - shockable rhythms at 0%. This performance
has been validated only with ZOLL electrodes.
- Superior Pacing - Zol 's patented pacing technology, high
impedance gel, and electrode size and effectiveness set the
"gold standard" against which others measure their results.
- Complete Capability - With Zoll CPR D Padz electrodes and universal cable
connectors, you are assured of a complete system. No need for
adapters, special connectors or modified cables. There are no
compromises with zoll aed .
- Designed for use in emergency, holter, surgery, ICU / CCU, stress, and EMS applications / environments.
- Medical grade white polyethylene; soft closed cell foam / adhesive impervious to fluids.
- High-tack medical grade adhesive ideal for all skin types including diaphoretic patients.
- Wet conductive gel ensures the best skin coupling.
- Rectangular shape permits electrodes to be placed close together on a patient with smaller chests.
- Sealed Tracerite gel cover system extends product life outside the pouch.
- Exceeds all AAMI specifications.
- Latex free and hypoallergenic.
- Available in pediatric size.
With more than 25 years of experience in
is a pioneer in resuscitation
solutions. ZOLL develops technologies to help
advance the practice of resuscitation training
products for pacing, defibrillation, circulation,
ventilation, data management, and fluid
provides a comprehensive
set of technologies that can help clinicians, EMS
professionals, and infrequent rescuers resuscitate
sudden cardiac arrest and trauma victims. ZOLL - the name you can rely on for high
performance, proven efficacy and ease - of - use.
For a wide selection of brand name First Aid Kits
please visit our First Aid Kit
page. For a full selection of brand name Zoll
products please visit the Zoll
- Zoll AED Pro ECG Electrodes (200 pouches/600 electrodes)