OpticsPlanet is excited to offer the Zoll AED Pro ECG Electrodes to you. The ZOLL ECG Solutions M Series with 12 Lead / ECG Electrodes ECG products and defibrillation electrodes. The ZOLL M Series Defibrillator provides 3-, 5-, and 12-lead ECG monitoring. The ZOLL 's v pak electrode is a simple, easy to use, pre connected lead wire system that attaches to the zoll 12-lead patient cable without opening the package. Also available are comprehensive 12-Lead educational materials, including a 12-Lead ECG field manual and placement cards. Solving the Need for Rugged and Adhesive ECGs for EMS and most hospitals use ZOLL ECG electrodes offer stable and reliable ecg traces with low signal noise. The aggressive adhesive allows for excellent patient adherence and withstands difficult conditions found in emergency situations.
Features of Zoll AED Pro ECG Electrodes:
- Manufactured by zoll — committed to providing the most technologically advanced disposable electrodes available. Offering consistent quality and total control over zoll cpr d padz.
- Designed for Zoll — Accurate impedance detection, information integrity and electrode fault indications of our systems are validated using Zol electrodes.
- Reliable Advisory Function - ZOLL 's sophisticated algorithm identifies the need for a life saving shock. In fact, clinical performance shows positive predictability for shockable rhythms at 100% and a false positive rate for non - shockable rhythms at 0%. This performance has been validated only with ZOLL electrodes.
- Superior Pacing - Zol 's patented pacing technology, high impedance gel, and electrode size and effectiveness set the "gold standard" against which others measure their results.
- Complete Capability - With Zoll CPR D Padz electrodes and universal cable connectors, you are assured of a complete system. No need for adapters, special connectors or modified cables. There are no compromises with zoll aed .
- Designed for use in emergency, holter, surgery, ICU / CCU, stress, and EMS applications / environments.
- Medical grade white polyethylene; soft closed cell foam / adhesive impervious to fluids.
- High-tack medical grade adhesive ideal for all skin types including diaphoretic patients.
- Wet conductive gel ensures the best skin coupling.
- Rectangular shape permits electrodes to be placed close together on a patient with smaller chests.
- Sealed Tracerite gel cover system extends product life outside the pouch.
- Exceeds all AAMI specifications.
- Latex free and hypoallergenic.
- Available in pediatric size.
The Zoll Brand
With more than 25 years of experience in defibrillation, ZOLL is a pioneer in resuscitation solutions. ZOLL develops technologies to help advance the practice of resuscitation training. With products for pacing, defibrillation, circulation, ventilation, data management, and fluid resuscitation, Zoll provides a comprehensive set of technologies that can help clinicians, EMS professionals, and infrequent rescuers resuscitate sudden cardiac arrest and trauma victims. ZOLL - the name you can rely on for high performance, proven efficacy and ease - of - use.
For a wide selection of brand name First Aid Kits please visit our First Aid Kit page. For a full selection of brand name Zoll products please visit the Zoll page.
- Zoll AED Pro ECG Electrodes (200 pouches/600 electrodes)