For the first time we are able to offer to you the Zoll CPR D Padz AED Pro Electrodes. One Electrode Pad is Easier than Two CPR D PADZ Electrodes. An Ordinary AED require that the rescuer use two or one confusing electrodes. The top of the line Full rescue ZOLL AED features their most popular cpr d padz electrodes a one piece, pre connected electrode with Real CPR Help feedback. By using CPR hand placement as the landmark, it is easy to place the Zoll CPR-D padz on the victim quickly. The Zoll CPR - D pads also lasts five years - the longest shelf life of any electrode sold today. Inadequate compression rate and depth are common during CPR. Most adult victims need a compression at a rate of 100 per minute and at a depth of 1.5 to 2 inches. Compressions must be done well to effectively move blood and oxygen.
The ZOLL AED Plus converts compression data instantaneously from the Zoll CPRD pads and provides an adaptive metronome to help the rescuers with the proper rate and depth, saying "Push harder" or "Good compressions," as needed. The zoll aed also shows cpr compression depth on the display screen. Zoll aed + is the only AED that helps the rescuer achieve the correct rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. On the market their is No other AED that has this capability. Everything You Need for the Rescue The CPR-D electrodes comes complete with a CPR barrier mask, scissors, disposable gloves, a prep razor, a towel, and a moist towelette.
Every step, every second, every aspect of a system 's performance is critical to patient survival. The key element for performance are the Zoll Electrodes. Zoll has specifically designed these electrodes, tested and validated for use with ZOLL defibrillators and pacemakers and are a vital component in our resuscitation systems.
Options for the Zoll CPR D Padz AED Electrodes
- 8900-0803-01-CC: Zoll Replacement Adhesive Gels for CPR D Padz Electrodes
- 8900-0804-01-CC: CPR-D Padz Training Electrodes for AED+ Trainer
- 8900-0800-01-CC: CPR-D Padz for Zoll AED Pro and Zoll AED
Features of Zoll CPR D Padz AED Pro Electrodes:
- Manufactured by zoll — committed to providing the most technologically advanced disposable electrodes available. Offering consistent quality and total control over zoll cpr d padz.
- Designed for Zoll — Accurate impedance detection, information integrity and electrode fault indications of our systems are validated using Zol electrodes.
- Reliable Advisory Function - ZOLL 's sophisticated algorithm identifies the need for a life saving shock. In fact, clinical performance shows positive predictability for shockable rhythms at 100% and a false positive rate for non - shockable rhythms at 0%. This performance has been validated only with ZOLL electrodes.
- Superior Pacing - Zol 's patented pacing technology, high impedance gel, and electrode size and effectiveness set the "gold standard" against which others measure their results.
- Complete Capability - With Zoll CPR D Padz electrodes and universal cable connectors, you are assured of a complete system. No need for adapters, special connectors or modified cables. There are no compromises with zoll aed .
The Zoll Brand
With more than 25 years of experience in defibrillation, ZOLL is a pioneer in resuscitation solutions. ZOLL develops technologies to help advance the practice of resuscitation training. With products for pacing, defibrillation, circulation, ventilation, data management, and fluid resuscitation, Zoll provides a comprehensive set of technologies that can help clinicians, EMS professionals, and infrequent rescuers resuscitate sudden cardiac arrest and trauma victims. ZOLL - the name you can rely on for high performance, proven efficacy and ease - of - use.
For a wide selection of brand name First Aid Kits please visit our First Aid Kit page. For a full selection of brand name Zoll products please visit the Zoll page.
- Zoll CPR D Padz AED Pro Electrodes