is a complete CCD Solar System Imager
capable of producing high quality
planetary images with greater light sensitivity and color fidelity than comparable CMOS imagers. Celestron NexImage CCD Solar System Imager 93712
utilizes a CCD imaging
chip to capture streaming video of any solar system object. Combined with Celestron NexImage Software Package
, Celestron NexImage CCD Imager
can bring out tremendous detail and reveal a final image that will rival those taken with astronomical CCD cameras costing thousands of dollars more:
Celestron NexImage Camera Control Software
- Compatibility - threaded
on 1.25" adapter barrel makes NexImage compatible with most any telescope.
- Versatility -
1.25"adapter is threaded for standard eyepiece filters and can be removed and
replaced with optional focal reducer lens.
- Tutorial - step-by-step
Quick start and tutorial complete with sample video file that will have you
producing quality images your first night out.
- Power - NexImage uses a 1/4" format color CCD chip that gives the same approximate magnification as a 5mm 50 degree field of view eyepiece.
Celestron NexImage Image Processing Software
- Full camera control - allows you to manually
change the gain, contrast, exposure time, frame rate and color saturation.
- Preview mode - shows a live feed of your
image making focusing as easy as focusing an eyepiece.
- Video recording - capture streaming video of solar system object used to generate the final high quality image.
Recommended Minimum System Requirements
- Frame Lists - automatically allows you to
view individual frames of your video stream.
- Quality cutoff filter - filter out low
quality images based on individual frame quality and alignment differences.
- Wavelet Filter - separates image into a
series of unsharp mask layer that can be individually controlled to bring out
all the hidden detail of the image.
- Image Processing Control - maximize your image with the most powerful image processing controls like, contrast, brightness, gamma curve, RGB histogram and many more.
Celestron Nex Image CCD Imager 93712
- PC running Windows 98SE or better
- 333Mhz Pentium II or better
- 128 MB of RAM
- 40 MB of hard drive space
- Screen resolution of 1024x768 or higher
comes with the
Specifications for Celestron NexImage CCD Imager 93712:
- Celestron NexImage Camera with 1.25"
adapter and USB cable attached
- Celestron NexImage CD-ROM including:
- Image capture software - to capture
streaming video of image
- Image processing software - to align and
stack individual frame into one high quality image.
- Quick Setup and Tutorial - complete with sample images
Features of Celestron NexImage Imager 93712:
|Chip: || 1/4" format, HAD, color CCD chip|
|Resolution: || VGA 640x480|
|Size: || 3.6mm x 2.7 (4.5mm diagonal)|
|Pixel Size: || 5.6 micron square|
|Sensitivity: || <1 lux|
|USB Cable: || 7ft|
- Compatible with most any telescope
- Producing high quality planetary images
- Full camera control - allows you to manually change
- Quality Cutoff filters out poor images automatically
- Wavelet Filter separates into a series of
easily-controlled unsharp mask layers to unearth image detail
- Image Processing Control
- Celestron NexImage CCD Solar System Imager 93712:
- NexImage Camera with 1.25" adapter and USB cable
- NexImage Software CD-ROM