Celestron UV/IR 1.25" Cut Off Filter 94125
is a high transmission filter prevent IR wavelengths from
blurring fine detail in your images. Made with a Ultra-Hard Ionbeam hardened coatings, Celestron UV/IR Filter
has an extremely sharp cutoff at 690nm yet leaves all the visible red, including the important 656nm H-alpha emission line.
Celestron UV IR Cutoff Filter
is the ultimate UV and Infrared blocker, featuring hard Ionbeam coatings, and fine optically polished glass! Celestron 1.25" UV/IR Cut-off Filter
is the ideal filter for Celestron NexImage Imager
and CCD imaging. Celestron Cut Off Filter - 1-1/4"
extremely sharp cutoff at 690 nm yet leaves all the visible red, including the important 656 nm H-alpha emission line, preventing IR wavelengths from blurring fine detail in your digital images.
Features of Celestron UV/IR Cut - Off Filter 94125:
- Prevent IR Wavelengths - from blurring fine detail in
- Has cutoff at 690nm - yet leaves all the visible red,
including the important 656nm H-alpha emission line
- Freedom from ghost images (very low reflection multi-coating) enables
pinpoint star images and fine planetary detail
- Ultra-Hard Ionbeam hardened coatings. This process results in a dense,
sealed and highly scratch-resistant coating surface
- Threads onto most all 1.25" eyepieces and Celestorn NexImage camera
- Celestron UV/IR Cut Off Filter - 1.25" (item 94125)