M-Pro 7 Gun Cleaner is vital to maintaining weapon reliability and performance. This gun cleaner from M-Pro 7 works by removing layers of fouling, embedded carbon, and conditioning the rifle bore to help prevent future build-up. The ingredient Diethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether, <15%, CAS No. 112-34-5 is contained in the formulation and is subject to reporting requirements under SARA Title III Section 313 Part 372. Several scientific studies document the safety of Diethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether. Pantheon Chemical will furnish these documents upon request. All other ingredients are on the TSCA Inventory.
- Available sizes of bottles of M-Pro 7 Gun Cleaner:
- 070-1015: M-Pro 7 Gun Cleaner Bottle 2 oz
- 070-1002: M-Pro-7 Gun Cleaner Spray Bottle 4 oz
- 070-1005: M Pro 7 Gun Cleaner Spray Bottle 8 oz
- 070-1008: M-Pro VII Gun Cleaner Spray, Bottle 32 oz
- 070-1030: MPro 7 Gun Cleaner Bottle 1 gallon
- 070-1040: M-Pro 7 Gun Cleaner Drum 5 gallon
Note for 070-1050 55 Gallon: Products more than 150lbs. ships via Motor Freight only. Contact Us for shipping charges before placing your order; otherwise an exact shipping quote will be emailed to you for approval prior to shipping of the order.