2,534 Brands 453 Categories All Departments
Fobus Paddle Compact Holsters - Browning HP Compact Style, Kahr P9, PM9, T9, MK9, K9, TP9, T40,1911 Style -All Models & Para C645 -Compact Style C21B
$24.99 $29.99 Save 17%
Browse by Rating
(9 reviews)
Share your Thoughts! Write a Review
Most Helpful Negative Review Another fit all holster that doesn't fit !!!
I am so tired of holsters that "fit hi-powers AND 1911's"... THE GUNS ARE SHAPED DIFFERENTLY !!! None of my Brownings or clones will lock into the hol...
Read More...
Sort by
Page
Back
Next

Best holster I have found.

by Legacy Reviewer, Verified Owner from United States, WA Written on August 17, 2013
This holster surprised me. I have poor luck with holsters being uncomfortable.
This one is comfortable quick and fits very close to your side with nearly no
printing, even under just a tee shirt.
It is also a perfect fit for my Interarms Firestar M40.
Pros: Excellent fit and concealability. Fits M40 Firestar!
Cons: None!...
Would recommend: Yes
0 of 0 found the following review helpful.
Was it helpful to you? Yes / No

Doesn't fit Kahr PM9

by Legacy Reviewer, Verified Owner from United States, TX Written on May 24, 2012
Doesn't fit Kahr PM9 properly or safely
Pros: n/a
Cons: Doesn't fit Kahr PM9 properly or safely...
Would recommend: No

FOBUS HOLSTER

by Legacy Reviewer, Verified Owner from United States, MI Written on May 12, 2012
This holster is very sturdy and comfortable but with the way the retention system works you have to pull the pistol almost perfect every draw, totally different muscle memory,, mine is starting to loosen up a bit but still need a perfect draw and a tight belt or you will fight to get it out,, if you had to draw in a panic, I think it would be difficult, also it will leave plastic line marks on the finnish of you pistol slide,,
Pros: COMFORTABLE,,LIGHT WEIGHT. STURDY
Cons: RETENTION IS TO TIGHT , LEAVES STREAKS ON SLIDE....
1 of 1 found the following review helpful.

Fobus for Kel-Tec PF9

by Legacy Reviewer, Verified Owner from United States, NV Written on November 30, 2010
This has to be the most comfortable holster I have purchased (and, yes, I have a drawer full). Perfect fit for a PF9 with excellent retention. Also bought the model for my daughter's Ruger LCP.
Pros: Very comfortable - good fit
Cons: Wish I had found it sooner...

Fobus C21B

by Legacy Reviewer, Verified Owner from United States, TX Written on October 9, 2010
Fobus evidentily does make a holster for the PM9; you can wedge it in there, but I had to use the Dremel and change the tension screw. I would say that it is usable, but could not recommend it to someone else for the PM9 / 40.
Fobus also recommends another holster for the PM9, it seems to be for another Kahr model, but it fits worse. It's best to look elsewhere.
Pros: value
Cons: not designed for the Kahr PM9, probably for the Browning...

Fobus paddle compact holster

by Legacy Reviewer, from United States, WA Written on June 25, 2010
I am amazed at the selection of quality holsters and accessories at a place with "Optics" in the company name. Very impressed with the service....
0 of 4 found the following review helpful.

Fobus compact for 1911's

by Legacy Reviewer, Verified Owner from United States, NM Written on September 11, 2009
I would not recommend this holster for CCW. It prints more than an IWB holster. I have a Kimber Pro Carry, and with the stock sights, it hangs up. I installed a set of Meprolite night sights, and it no longer hangs up, but as I mentioned before it prints even with a loose polo shirt. I would use this holster for OC or Range competition.
Pros: good adj for retension. paddles makes it easier to put on and take off. no break-in needed.
Cons: Stock Kimber sights get hung up on draw, major issue for CCW....

Fobus Compact holster for Kimber Pro Carry ll

by Legacy Reviewer, Verified Owner from United States, NM Written on August 31, 2009
If the night sights hang up, then I would recommend the full size Fobus holsters. I will let you know what happens with the Kimber meprolightes.
Pros: I really like not having to break in a holster. The Fobus holsters are light weight, and retain the gun very well.
Cons: The front sight hangs up a bit with the front sight, that's why I didn't give it an excellant rating. I am getting night sights, so that might solve the issue. ...

Another fit all holster that doesn't fit !!!

by Legacy Reviewer, Verified Owner Written on June 26, 2008
I am so tired of holsters that "fit hi-powers AND 1911's"... THE GUNS ARE SHAPED DIFFERENTLY !!! None of my Brownings or clones will lock into the holster and so they rattle when you move.... this would be a great holster for a 1911 or 1911 clone, they just need to stop advertising it for the Browning HP....
Pros: Typical FOBUS quality and features
Cons: WILL NOT lock in a Browning Hi-Power !!!...
7 of 8 found the following review helpful.
Page
Back
Next

Comments on 9 User Reviews of Fobus Paddle Compact Holsters - Browning HP Compact Style, Kahr P9, PM9, T9, MK9, K9, TP9, T40,1911 Style -All Models & Para C645 -Compact Style C21B