AimSHOT HeatSeeker 3510 Infrared heat sensor with lasers features the latest military and law-enforcement thermal heat sensor technology. Impressively, this thermal heat sensor tracks accurately up to 300 yards! These AimSHOT Heat Seekers come with a built-in laser that help you pinpoint the heat source with an accuracy that has never been available before. Heat Seekers by Aimshot are perfect for hunting, law enforcement, or security solutions. With 64 different intensity settings on this infrared tracker you can be confident you'll receive accurate readings. When you hear or see the bar graph of AimSHOT HeatSeeker HS 3510 indicate a target, you turn on the laser to point directly to the target.
There are many uses for the AimSHOT HeatSeeker:
- Locating lost children, pets, livestock
- Find injured, hiding, or downed game
- Detect thermal losses in a home or business
- Detect hot spots in equipment
- Ensure safer building searches for military and law enforcement
- Detect overheated ballast transformers for fire prevention
- Almost anything that requires the detection of heat, or differences in heat levels.
Technology for the hunt, security or law enforcement! Heatseeker works by detecting heat sources and motion of heat to help find game and bad guys. Temperatures are read as infrared light waves which appear on the digital bar graph display. A "squelch" alert can also be heard through the ear plug. Detects objects as close as 2' and can reach as far as 900' under optimum conditions! Great for scanning woods, tracking wounded animals or personal security.
Available Models of Aimshot HS3500 Thermal Imaging Systems
- HS3510B: Aimshot HS3510 Heatseeker Game finder, Black
- HS3510C: Aimshot Heatseeker/ Gamefinder HS 3510, Camouflage