Burris 30mm Signature Rifle Scope Zee Rings are for the shooter who demands the best performance from his equipment and is a practical thinker. The benefits of this revolutionary design include consistent accuracy, tremendous gripping power, scratch-free and stress-free mounting, scope value preservation. By putting a synthetic pivoting insert within a Burris steel outer ring, your scope-to-ring surface area contact becomes virtually 100%. Burris 30 mm Signature Zee Ring Pair is shipped with Burris concentric and +/-.010" inserts. Burris Signature 30mm Zee Ring Pairs fit Weaver-style bases.
Available Burris Signature 30 mm Rifle-Scope Zee Mount Rings:
- 420585: Burris Signature Zee 30mm Riflescope Matte Black Scope Rings, Pair - Extra High
- 420587: Burris Signature Zee 30mm Riflescope Matte Black Scope Rings, Pair - High
- 420588: Burris Signature Zee 30mm Riflescope Matte Black Scope Rings, Pair - Medium
Features of Burris Zee Sign 30 mm Rings /fits Weaver-style bases/:
- Prevent "Ring Marks" On The Finish Of The Rifle Scope Tube By using precision-made, tight-gripping inserts made of a dimensionally-stable synthetic material, the riflescope is not scratched or crushed which often occurs with conventional rings. With Zee Signature Burris 30mm Rings, when the scope is mounted in different positions or moved to another firearm, it still looks good as new -- also increasing the resale value of the scope.
- Grip The Scope Better Burris Concentric synthetic inserts gripping the rifle scope tube are made of a material slightly softer than the hard-coat anodized rifle-scope tube. The Burris inserts are manufactured by a process that nearly eliminates tolerances and produces incredibly consistent parts. The inserts are slightly wider than standard BURRIS steel rings which increases the potential surface area contact by 12%. (Burris standard riflescope rings already provide 10% to 30% more gripping area than many other popular brands.) With the Burris synthetic inserts pivoting on all axis, they grip the entire surface area of the scope tube rather than only a portion of the tube as is the case with unlapped standard steel rings.
- Permit The Scope To Be Mounted Without Stressing The Scope Burris self-aligning synthetic inserts pivot within the ring housings to eliminate any axial misalignment and induced stress on the riflescope. Hunters and competitive shooters alike can experience temperatures from 10 degrees to over 100 degrees, and at even greater extremes. As an aluminum rifle scope and steel firearm expand and contract with temperature changes, the rifle-scope will maintain point-of-impact integrity much better if it is mounted stress-free.