Trijicon Beretta 3 Dot Front & Rear Night Sight Set X.BE01
fits Beretta 92 & 96 Series. Please note that
Trijicon X.BE01 Night Sight
must be profesionally installed by Tooltech Gunsight
. The integral front blade on the slide is drilled and a lamp assembly with sapphire dot and white outline is installed. Rear blade is also replaced to create complete 3-Dot system.
offers a choice of illuminated dot colors, to suit individual shooter preferences. Trijicon Night Sights
are available with green, yellow, and orange aiming dots. Trijicon
recommends green dots because they are the brightest lamps. They are best for targets in low- and no-light shooting conditions. However, because some shooters prefer greater distinction between their front and rear sights, Trijicon
also offers yellow and orange dots for rear sights. Trijicon
recommends yellow over orange for the rear dots because yellow is brighter, lasts longer, and therefore carries a longer warranty. Trijicon X.BE01 3-Dot Nightsight Sets for Beretta 92 & 96 Pistols
are designed and assembled with the optimum combination of strength and safety. The patented aluminum cylinder and sapphire lens construction cannot be equaled. The brightness obtained from the tritium content is focused through the sapphire lens to give the maximum possible illumination. Because the sight blades are machined from steel rather than cast, their strength is unsurpassed. Trijicon night sights
are the brightest, strongest and safest.
Available Trijicon BE01 Beretta 92/96 Night Sights:
Features of Trijicon 3Dot Front & Rear Beretta Night Sight Set XBE01:
- Trijicon X.BE01 Beretta 92&96 3 Dot Green Front & Green Rear Night Sight Set
- Trijicon X.BE01O Beretta 92 & 96 3 Dot Green Front & Orange Rear Night Sight set
- White Rings: All Trijicon Night Sights feature a white ring around the glowing dots for unequalled daylight visibility.
- Silicone Rubber Cushion: Gives additional shock-protection to tritium filled glass lamps within the aluminum housing.
- Trijicon Tritium Phosphor Lamp: Glass lamps filled with pressurized tritium gas glow bright green, yellow or orange at night. The lamps are guaranteed to last 12 years (green or yellow lamps).
- Protective Aluminum Cylinders: Contains and protects the tritium gas filled lamps from heave recoil and harsh cleaning solvents.
- Sapphire Window: Each Trijicon Tritium Lamp is capped with a Sapphire Jewel which helps to evenly distribute the light from the tritium lamps as well as protect it from solvents and puncture