Featuring glowing tritium-filled lamps for a distinctive shooting picture in any light, Trijicon Bright & Tough Night Sights bring the advantages of self-illuminating technology to sidearm users.
Trijicon three-dot iron sights for Springfield XD-9, XD-40, XD-45 & XD-35 increase night-fire shooting accuracy by as much as five times over conventional sights - with the same speed as instinctive shooting - and without the need for batteries. In addition, these Trijicon Night Sights feature a white ring around the glowing dots for unsurpassed daylight visibility.
Highly effective in close-quarters, Trijicon Night Sights are widely used in military applications, home defense, as well as standard issue with hundreds of police departments and federal agencies.
Installation by a professional gunsmith is required to obtain the 12-year warranty against lamp failure.
Trijicon SP01 Night Sights for the Springfield XD9, XD40, XD45 & XD357 Pistol:
- Trijicon SP01 Springfield XD 9, XD 40, XD 45 & XD 357 3Dot green front & rear night sight set
- Trijicon SP01O Springfield XD-9, XD-40, XD-45 & XD-357 3-Dot green front & orange rear night sight set
- Trijicon SP01Y Springfield XD-9, XD-40, XD-45 & XD-357 3 Dot green front & yellow rear night sight set
Features of Trijicon Springfield XD 3-Dot Front & Rear Nightsight Set SP-01
- White Rings: All Trijicon Night Sights feature a white ring around the glowing dots for unequalled daylight visibility.
- Silicone Rubber Cushion: Gives additional shock-protection to tritium filled glass lamps within the aluminum housing.
- Trijicon Tritium Phosphor Lamp: Glass lamps filled with pressurized tritium gas glow bright green, yellow or orange at night. The lamps are guaranteed to last 12 years (green or yellow lamps).
- Protective Aluminum Cylinders: Contains and protects the tritium gas filled lamps from heave recoil and harsh cleaning solvents.
- Sapphire Window: Each Trijicon Tritium Lamp is capped with a Sapphire Jewel which helps to evenly distribute the light from the tritium lamps as well as protect it from solvents and puncture