Burris 1" Signature Rifle Scope Rimfire / Airgun .22 Rings are for the shooter who demands the best performance. The benefits of this revolutionary design include consistent accuracy, tremendous gripping power, scratch-free and stress-free mounting, and scope value preservation. By putting a synthetic pivoting insert within a Burris steel outer ring, your scope-to-ring surface area contact is virtually 100%. Burris 1" Signature Rimfire / Airgun Ring Pair is shipped with one set each of concentric inserts. Burris Signature 1" Rimfire / Airgun .22 Ring Pair fits ".22" grooved receivers.
Available Burris Signature 1 Inch Rifle-Scope Rimfire / Airgun Mount Rings:
- Burris 420554 Signature .22 Rimfire / Airgun 1" Medium Matter Black Rings, UPC: 000381205544
- Burris 420555 Signature .22 Rimfire / Airgun 1 Inch High Gloss Blk Rings, UPC: 000381205551
- Burris 420556 Signature 22 Rimfire / Airgun 1" High Matter Black Rings, UPC: 000381205568
Features of Burris Rimfire / Airgun .22 Sign 1" Rings /fits ".22" grooved receivers/:
- Prevent "Ring Marks" On The Finish Of The Rifle Scope Tube - By using precision-made, tight-gripping inserts made of a dimensionally-stable synthetic material, the riflescope is not scratched or crushed which often occurs with conventional rings. With Rimfire / Airgun Signature Burris 1" Rings, when the scope is mounted in different positions or moved to another firearm, it still looks good as new -- also increasing the resale value of the scope.
- Grip The Scope Better - Burris Concentric synthetic inserts gripping the rifle scope tube are made of a material slightly softer than the hard-coat anodized rifle-scope tube. The Burris inserts are manufactured by a process that nearly eliminates tolerances and produces incredibly consistent parts. The inserts are slightly wider than standard BURRIS steel rings which increases the potential surface area contact by 12%. (Burris standard riflescope rings already provide 10% to 30% more gripping area than many other popular brands.) With the Burris synthetic inserts pivoting on all axis, they grip the entire surface area of the scope tube rather than only a portion of the tube as is the case with unlapped standard steel rings.
- Permit The Scope To Be Mounted Without Stressing The Scope - Burris self-aligning synthetic inserts pivot within the ring housings to eliminate any axial misalignment and induced stress on the riflescope. Hunters and competitive shooters alike can experience temperatures from 10 degrees to over 100 degrees, and at even greater extremes. As an aluminum rifle scope and steel firearm expand and contract with temperature changes, the rifle-scope will maintain point-of-impact integrity much better if it is mounted stress-free.